My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'M IN BUSINESS!!!

I've been taking pictures for people for quite a while now and working on a website and product/pricing guide for about the last month. Well, I think I am finally done with that, so I figured it was time to "officially" announce that I am in business!



Check out MY WEBSITE (if the link doesn't work - which it seems not to be for some reason, my website is www.jaideanbakerphotography.com).

And to get things rolling, I will take 10% off any order that is made before I go on maternity leave (due Nov. 27). That's on top of the session fee being waived and a free 8x10 included with every order (see MY WEBSITE for details).

I am very excited to be able to pursue this passion of mine and I appreciate your support!!!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Soooo, does this mean that you will come to Fort Wayne and take pictures for me :) :) I am sure that you would have to include a slight gas allowance in your fee!!!

Stephanie said...

Yay!! I'm so proud of you and I wish you nothing but the best of luck! :)

Jenn said...

Jaidean it looks wonderful! When I get pregnant again, I will have to come over to Spokane and have you do my m-pics!

Jami said...

Congratulations and the best of luck!!! The site looks great!

Stacey said...

Jaidean - I'm so impressed! Your website looks amazing! I just adore it! It's perfect! Best of luck with your new endevor. I'm sure you will do GREAT!!

Liza, Edgar y Rodrigo said...

Congratulations Jaidean on the launching of your business!! Wish you all the best.. I love your picture taking style.. so crisp! The website looks great.. Good Job!!

Kisses to Teagun from Gummy!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I love your site!

Brianne said...

You ROCK! Love your logo ;)