My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Stay Tuned

It's that time again to start thinking about your holiday portraits and cards. Christmas will be here before you know it!

I am going to be holding a couple days worth of Holiday Mini-Sessions in October, which will include a short session, portrait prints, and custom holiday cards. You will get custom portraits to give as gifts and your holiday cards to send to family and friends. More detailed information coming next week. Space will be very limited, so if you think you might be interested, please email me and I will get you on the list.

Here are just a couple of the card designs I will be offering this year - gorgeous folded cards that will display between 1-4 of your favorite pictures from the session!

Example

example

No comments: