My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Another Conversation

I always promised myself I am going to document funny things my kids say and by the time I get around to doing it, I have forgotten...so I'm trying to be better about it!

We were on our way to the pet store to get a new pump for our fish tank. Trevor ran in while I waited in the car with the kids. Teagun asked what he was doing as he was getting out and Trevor said, "I'm getting a pump for the fish."

Teagun: Mom, is dad going to get the fish a salad too?

Me: A salad? What are you talking about?

Teagun: Dad said he was getting the fish a pop - is he getting them a salad too?

bwwaaahhhhaaaa!! Kids are so funny!

No comments: