My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 11, 2008

The C. Family at Riverside State Park

Saturday evening I got to hang out with Noah and his parents. His grandma, aunt/uncle, and cousin also joined in and we had a lot of fun exploring, watching the river, and playing with the dirt and rocks. Thanks for letting me photograph your family. Enjoy your sneak peek!

00-3 b&w

00-7

And do you remember this lil' guy? Landon was the winner of my last blog contest and I took his one year pictures a couple months ago. Noah and Landon are cousins and we tried really hard to get some pictures of them together, but Landon was not interested in getting his picture this day. I thought this was pretty cute still.

00-41

No comments: