My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Teagun's 3 year check-up

We had Teagun's 3 year check-up last week. He is doing great and growing like a weed still! He now weighs 35 lbs (he went from the 30% to the 80% in weight! Surprised the heck out of me since he still looks really skinny to me. Guess getting those tonsils out really did help his appetite!) and is 39.5 inches tall. Time to start shopping for yet another carseat since he is a half inch away from being too tall for his current one.

His favorite phrase right now is, "Don't you know?" He starts EVERY sentence with that. Super cute the first couple times and now I am hoping it passes quickly! :) There was another thing I was thinking I needed to add to the post about him so I wouldn't forget...and I've forgotten already! Sleep Deprivation does that to you!

A couple pictures of my silly guy!

20080515--32

20080515--30

3 comments:

Tami said...

What a big boy! Love these shots!

Jami said...

Love the pictures! He is such a character!

Jennifer said...

He is too cute. What a big boy.