My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Portrait Party???

**This post is for my local blog readers**

Have you heard of a Portrait Party? Basically, it is an event with several of your friends held at your home or nearby park where the photographer (me!) would come take professional portraits of all the kids. Each individual "session" lasts about 20 minutes. Everyone gets photographs of their children and everyone has a great time! The benefits of hosting is the host receives a great discount on print purchases - or may even get all their print purchases free. I am really interested in trying this out and am looking for a hostess with 4+ friends willing to participate. I am willing to offer a greater discount on this trial run since it is my first time doing this and want to find out if this is something I want to offer in the future. If this is something you think you might be interested in, please email me at jaidean@jaideanbakerphotography.com so we can chat about it a little more.

No comments: