My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

And the winners are....

Photobucket

The winner of the free mini-session with CD of 10 images is:

Photobucket

And the winner of the $100 off print purchase is:

Photobucket

Congrats Cheryl and Tracy! Please email me at Jaidean@JaideanBakerPhotography.com so we can schedule a session! Please remember the sessions have to be completed by June 30, 2008.

I want to thank everyone so much for entering my first ever blog contest! As a Thank You, I am offering 20% off (and waived session fee) for everyone else that entered, but were not drawn. You must schedule the session by May 31st and the session must be completed by August 31st.

Thank you!!!

No comments: