My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Super Teagun!

Every boy needs a super hero cape, right???






I think Teagun has definitely hit the jealous stage with having Emery around. I thought I got away with that too easy! He has become extremely needy and clingy lately. He wants you to carry him everywhere, be right on top of him when he does anything (goes to his bedroom, bathroom, etc.). He even told Emery yesterday, "Go away, Emery...(pause)...forever! :( I know he will come around, but this is no fun at all!!! Hopefully it passes quickly!

6 comments:

Jami said...

that cape is so cool! Hopefully the Easter Bunny will bring one for Zack ;)

Hopefully Teagun will get back to normal soon. I'm sure it is hard.

Caitlin Domanico said...

hehehe I love him!

Janice said...

Aaawww, so cute!! I love the cape, and your bedding!!!

Jennifer said...

Love the cape, that second picture is great!!

Sorry to hear Teagun has hit the jealousy phase, I am sure it will pass soon!

Jenn said...

Jaidean, I love your blog! Your kids are gorgeous, and it's so fun to see how big Teagun has gotten! TheKnot days must seem a million years away by now, huh? I love Teagun's superhero cape! I think every kid needs one. Heck, I think I need one -- in pink. ;)

Miller Mommy said...

Oh I am not looking forward to Teeghun wanting Tanner to "go away" but I am sure that it is coming. He already doesn't like it if Steve is holding Tanner...he will instruct Steve to hand Tanner to mama so that Steve can hold Teeghun! UGH!!!

I love the cape! That is just too cute!!!