My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 4, 2008

My Kids

I think these are the first half-way decent pictures I have been able to get of Teagun and Emery together. Teagun doesn't care to hold her all that much and if he does, it is for a very short period, so it is hard to have the camera ready to take even one picture before he is done.

Today is my last day of maternity leave. It has gone by way too fast this time. I was one of those people who could not wait to go back to work from my maternity leave last time. Completely different story this time - not quite sure why. I think it is because Teagun is older, can talk with me, we play, etc. We are definitely not just sitting around this time around. At least I only have to go back two days a week, but even so, I am going to miss my babies those two days!



8 comments:

Gummy Mommy said...

Jaidean.. You've heard it quite a bit, but seriously, your kids are so gorgeous! wow.. I love them together.. too cute for words...
Booo for having to leave your cuties to go back to work.. it's tough being a working mommy! Good thing it's only 2 days :)

Annie said...

I love that first shot of them together. Too cute. And I totally feel you on the maternity leave. I loved my maternity leave with Brick, but I was okay going back to work. This time around, I don't want to AT ALL. And it's definitely because Brick and I have been having such a good time playing.

Jami said...

I know how you feel about going back to work. Hopefully the first day is going alright for you. Cute pictures! They are both getting so big.

Amanda said...

They're adorable!!! Good luck going back to work!!

Jennifer said...

These pictures are great. I love the first one. Good luck going back to work.

Anonymous said...

Jaidean,

Emery looks so big in these pictures and she looks so much like Teagun. Have a good first day back to work! I am jealous that you only have to work 2 days a week!

Jill

Stacey said...

They are so sweet. I can see one going to work with you tomorrow in a frame!

I'm already dreading going back to work. I only have 6 weeks. It's going to be MUCH harder for me this time too because I'm leaving my whole family behind (hubby and the boys) because my husband is a SAHD. At least I get 6 weeks with all my boys!

Best of luck being back at work.

Kimberly said...

These turned out great!! You'll be in a routine with work in no time. Good luck!