My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 8, 2008

**singing** M-er-EE LYNN

Oh, M-er-EE Lynn, M-er-EE Lynn, don't cry, M-er-EE Lynn.

I was getting ready in the bathroom the other morning and had Emery laying in the hall and she was getting bored and fussy. Next thing I know Teagun is standing over her singing that song to her. Now how cute is that??? Such a great big brother! (no, I did not have my camera with my in the bathroom - I ran and got it!). :)


12 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay, that made my heart melt! What a sweet boy he is!

Kim Zay said...

Awww, What a sweetie!

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness, that is just too sweet.

Kaosong said...

These are just adorable! You are fast! I can't seem to get my camera quick enough to catch Roan doing fun stuff.

Jami said...

that is the sweetest thing!! I would have missed it while trying to decide if I should get the DSLR or vidoe camera.

Anonymous said...

that is just too cute! great capture, btw.

Brianne said...

OMG...he is too sweet!

Amanda said...

OMG too sweet!!!

Miller Mommy said...

That is just awesome! You are quick! I would have never caught it, when Teeghun does something that cute, he stops the minute he sees the camera!! Good job catching in "in the act" :) I LOVE IT! Maybe Teagun can come and teach Teeghun how to be an awesome big brother!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Gosh, that is so cute!

Stacey said...

This is GREAT! This is one of those moments that was ment to be captured on camera. TOO CUTE!!

Gummy Mommy said...

OMG.. how sweet of Teagun.. that's adorable... awwwww.. it makes my heart melt.. :)