My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Christmas Recap

Yes, I know I am only 6 weeks late with this!!! Sorry, I've been busy! But I am doing this post more for myself than anything since, as I mentioned before, I will be turning my blog into a hardcopy book as a keepsake since I am really bad about printing photos and keeping albums! This will be much easier for me.

You gotta love being a kid when you get to have Christmas four times! We started out a week before Christmas at my mother-in-laws house.


Then the weekend before Christmas we travelled to Montana to spend some time with Trevor's grandparents and aunt/uncle/cousins



And Emery turned 1 month old...


Then we left Montana on Christmas Eve to make it back to my parents house to celebrate with them. We even had a visit from Santa there!



And a picture of the kids in their matching Christmas jammies - I wonder how long Teagun will let me keep with this tradition???



And a family picture (I had a few to choose from and I was trying to entertain Teagun to keep still and had my mouth wide open in those. Trevor looks like he is about to fall asleep in this one, but I win out which picture to post since I am the one doing it!) :)



And finally Christmas morning.

Teagun looking a bit overwhelmed with his nice bedhead!



Teagun with his "big" present from Santa - a train table.



And Dr. Teagun himself! (if you have a 2-3 year old, I highly recommend a doctors kit - he still continually plays with this 6 weeks later and if you are a parent, you know that is a long time!)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Jaidean - you are just gorgeous! I love the family photo (minus your hubby's eyes).

Annie said...

I LOVE the matching Christmas PJs. Where did you find them?! I so wanted them for my kids this year, but everything I could find in infant sizes wasn't available in toddler sizes and vice-versa.

Amanda said...

You have a very beautiful family...eyes closed or not. :)

Miller Mommy said...

GREAT pics!!! I am planning to do the matching jammies thing until the boys are at least 13 and 15 :) HA!!! Nice try huh?!?! I think that the family pic is great!! You all look sooo good, well ok minus the sleepy eyes :) HA!! Isn't it fun to try to get a good family picture??

Miller Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jami said...

I love the matching PJs! I love that you chose the family picture that you look the best in. I do the same thing.

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!! I loved catching up on all your Christmas pictures. I love the matching pj's. The family picture is great, you guys are so cute. I think I am going to look into a doctors kit now for Devin. That is one thing he doesn't have.