My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More Family Pictures

I had the pleasure of taking family pictures for Keri, Mark, and Ryland last weekend. Soooo much fun. Isn't Ryland just the cutest little thing? Loved his little outfit! Keri is a fellow photographer friend and in exchange for me taking her family pictures, she took some maternity pictures of me. I am very anxious to see how they turned out (and honestly a little nervous - as I stated before, I'm not a fan of being in front of the camera when I am pregnant!). Anyway, I may post some of my maternity pictures on here when I get them, so check back for those! For now, I wanted to share some of Keri's family.









This one just cracks me up. Looks like Ryland is looking up asking me for help! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!! Beautiful family!! Those pictures are awesome!!!

Kimberly said...

These are great! And I LOVE your maternity pic so you should definitely post them!