My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 27, 2007

ABC's of Jaidean

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Trevor, Holli, Heather, Angie
C - Cake or Pie: Either
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Pepsi & Granitas
E - Essential Item: My Camera
F - Favorite Color: Red
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears
H - Hometown: Spokane, WA
I – Indulgence(s): Ice Cream
J - January or July: Definitely July – I hate winter!
K - Kids: Teagun and one on the way
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: 6.28.04
N - Number of Siblings: 1 older sister: Jennifer, 2 younger sisters: Jolynn & Jaclynn
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples (sliced with lemon juice on them)
P - Phobias/Fears: Drowning
Q - Favorite Quote: Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much (is that a quote or just a saying…or does it matter??)
R - Reason to smile: Teagun – he makes me smile everyday!
S - Season: Spring/Summer LONG days with LOTS of sunlight to take pictures and it is not cold!
T- Tag Three: I tag Jennifer, Jaime, & Kim (sorry, I didn’t link – trying to do this quickly!)
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I hate watching movies. (whoops - just realized I forgot to change this from Brianne's - I love to watch movies!)...I'll have to think about it.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Bring on the beef.
W - Worst Habit: biting my fingernails
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds (I have one today!)
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Ice Cream
Z - Zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

Oh, I love the ABC idea - awesome way to get to know more about someone!

Wendy said...

I just found your blog via Janice. I am sad I have missed it. You have the most adorable family. You take great pics too!! I really enjoyed your wedding pics. They were gorgeous. Love those rock pics in the post below. And, that bowling contraption is the coolest thing ever. Do you think I would look stupid if I used it?? I need it! :)