My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

4 Things

I've been tagged by Jennifer

Things you may not have known ….or cared to know for that matter.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Lifeguard
- Bowling Alley Attendant (gotta get through college somehow!)
- Intern/Cashier at Office Depot
- HR/Training Assistant

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- American Pie (all of them)
- My Best Friend's Wedding
- Dirty Dancing

Four Places I have lived:
With my parents in Deer Park
Dorms at The University of Idaho in Moscow
The Trailor in Moscow
With Trevor and Teagun in Spokane

Four favorite Bands/Singers:
Jack Johnson
Faith Hill
Nickelback
Is it sad that I can't even come up with another one? I prefer to listen to a variety of music than just CD's of one singer...


Four Loves of Your Life:
Trevor
Teagun
My parents
My sisters

Four Most Memorable Moments:
Getting Married
Having Teagun
Graduating College
Mine and Trevor's first date when we were 15/16 years old (I spilled my dinner all over the place at the restaurant)

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
Ice Cream
Pizza
Ice Cream (yes, listed twice!)
Mexican Food (tacos, chimis, enchiladas, nachos)

Four Places I’d rather be right now:
Sleeping (it's only 7am!)
With Trevor and Teagun
In Hawaii
Someplace fun that Teagun would enjoy like the zoo or Disneyland.

And now I am tagging Lyndsay, Anne-Marie, and Stephanie

3 comments:

Janice said...

Jack Johnson rocks!!

Jennifer said...

Yay, I was waiting for you to do this. I love reading these and finding out more about you guys. Ice Cream could have easily been on my list twice too :-)

Andrea said...

I didn't know you and Trevor were HS sweethearts! Fun lists!