My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How many have your name???


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



I love unique names (and am very glad my parents came up with my name!), so this makes me very happy! Teagun also has zero, which I am happy about too! My husband has a more common name though - 103 people in the US have his name (first & last!). How about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, if there is 0 then what about you?? It should say 1, no?

Annie said...

6 people have my first and last name. Weird.

McGee said...

I scored a zero on that too. Not too many McGees out there, apparently.