My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Heartbreaker

Watch out Jen and Jim, I think you are going to have a heartbreaker on your hands! Look at those eyes and the eyelashes are to die for!!! This is my nephew Boone that you met below. I took him to the park while they were here and took some pictures of him so I could practice. He was such a great little model - it was sooo nice to have somebody that would actually hold still and listen to what I said!!! It was so cold and he was such a little trooper - notice how red his cheeks and nose are! :) I will be sharing some more pictures from our "photoshoot" over the next couple of days.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think you are right about that! He is such a cutie, such a natural look to him! And as always your pics are great!