My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Smiles

Emery has been smiling for about a week now and I finally pulled out my camera to get a couple pictures. It is hard to take a picture of her smiling when I am by myself because you still have to work pretty hard for it and then when she does it, I would have to back up to get her in the frame and get my camera to focus on her real quick since I don't have a zoom lens. Just snapshots, but wanted to share her first smiles caught on camera with you all.






I just thought she looked so sweet in this one, so I added it! :)

3 comments:

Jami said...

she has the greatest expressions!! so cute!!

Janice said...

Those are all beautiful smiles!!

Kim Harms said...

She is just soooo precious!!