My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Nursery Pictures

The nursery is finally complete! Here are some pictures of it - well, a lot of pictures since I don't have a lens on my camera that goes wide enough to actually take pictures of an entire wall; I had to take pictures of individual things.

Lei Aloha = Beloved Child




Diaper Stacker. A friend made this for me along with a matching crib bumper and the crib skirt - so cute!





A picture taken by a fellow photographer friend - check out her etsy site, she is an amazing photographer!

Pretty Petal Studio


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NURSERY!!! That is one lucky baby who gets to stay in that room!! Absolutely awesome!!!

TIME IS CLOSING IN!! ARE YOU READY :)

Jami said...

you did such a great job!! I love the sign above the bed, cute font!

Kimberly said...

"Her" room looks awesome!!! You did a fantastic job!

Jennifer said...

Love it!!