My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Teagun!

Teagun turned 2 yesterday! I seriously cannot believe how fast these past two years have gone by. Where did my baby boy go? He is such a little boy now. Talking up a storm, playing with his truck and tractors...he is getting so independent. He had a fun birthday. We just kept it small this year and celebrated with his grandparents, great grandparents, one of his aunt/uncles, and his great aunt and uncle. He was having fun being the center of attention. I think he got every possible truck/tractor there is - pickup, 4-wheeler, excavator, dump truck, garbage truck, mixer, etc. He was loving it and is having so much fun playing with all his new toys today!

Here are a couple pictures from his party.

His tractor cake:


Embarrassed look as we were singing to him and him trying to blow out his candle:



The excavator that Trevor and I got for him:


And him taking in all his presents!

7 comments:

Kim Harms said...

I love the look on his face when you were signing to him, it's precious!

Happy Birthday Teagun!

Teeghun Miller said...

From one Teeghun to another Teagun...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looks like you had a great time!!!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Teagun! Looks like he had a fun day and got some great toys.

Janice said...

That cake is awesome!!! My son, Cameron would love looking at these pictures. Happy Birthday, Teagun!!!!

Jennifer said...

Looks like such a fun party. I love the cake and looks like he got a lot of great toys. I love that little embarrased face..adorable. His shoes are really cute, what kind are they?

Jaidean said...

Thanks, everyone!

Jennifer - they are Diesels. I got them when I was in New York - super cute!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Teagun! I love his cake, and the excavator is SO cool! I'm blad he had a fun day! :)