My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Just One

I have a TON of pictures to go through from this weekend. My whole family was in town and there was a lot of picture taking. I finally got my new editing program, so will hopefully get my workflow down and get through pictures a little quicker! But here is just one for now of Emery to share from her first Easter.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jami said...

adorable!! look at those lips! she is getting so big.

Kimberly said...

ooooo Jaidean this one is AWESOME!!! Her eyes are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jennifer said...

I love this one. Adorable!

Virginia H. said...

Could she get any cuter?? She is beautiful!!!