My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

3 Months Old

Yes, I realize she turned 3 months old almost 2 weeks ago, but for some reason I am having trouble keeping up with my own pictures and editing lately. These were actually take when she turned 3 months old, so at least I was able to get to that! :)

So what is new with Emery?

- She giggled for the first time a week before she turned 3 months old, but has been extremely stingy on the giggles since (meaning hasn't done it again!).
- Her smile can seriously just melt your heart...and it is a good thing she is so dang cute because...
- She still wakes up pretty much every 3 hours on the dot to eat. However, last night she went almost 7 hours in between feedings!!! Hopefully that keeps up. But then I will need to go to bed at 6:30-7:00 with her so I can get a straight 7 hours of sleep - ahhh, that would be heaven!
- Much to her mother's dismay, she is not the greatest shopper (gasp!). I took Teagun shopping all the time when he was little and he would just hang out and go right along with the flow. He is still this way. Yesterday, we were out and about pretty much all day and I really think she doesn't like it! Hopefully that changes as she gets older!!!
- Trevor and I have decided she is going to be our mischievous child. She can be there sitting as happy as can be on minute and then go to screaming at the top of her lungs the next for no apparent reason. She has to be moving ALL the time. And that doesn't just mean when holding her (you have to be walking or bouncing or she will let you know), but also in the car. If you stop at a stop sign/red light she will let you know she is not happy, but then once the car starts moving again, happy as a clam. Same with her stroller - she could be sound asleep in that thing, but once it stops she is wide awake looking around to see what is going on (which was why shopping is hard with her!).
- She quite possibly could be the cutest little girl I've ever seen - though I am not biased at all or anything! :)





She now likes to suck on everything so she kept slipping down here to suck on the blanket, so it didnt' work out very well, but I couldn't resist the little baby butt!

9 comments:

Jami said...

her smile in the second picture is so cute! I can't believe she doesn't like to shop!! Hopefully that changes as she gets older.

Caitlin Domanico said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Kimberly said...

What a happy little girl! She is just too cute Jaidean!!

Amanda said...

She's so cute! I can't believe she's already 3 months (and 2 weeks) old!!!

Anonymous said...

Jaidean - these are soooo adorable!! Hopefully I can see her when i come to visit the first week in April!!

Miller Mommy said...

What a beautiful little lady you have there!! I sooo want to get good naked pictures of Tanner but so far he isn't cooperating :) maybe we will try again in a couple weeks! Emery is soooo adorable!!!

Miller Mommy said...

What a beautiful little lady you have there!! I sooo want to get good naked pictures of Tanner but so far he isn't cooperating :) maybe we will try again in a couple weeks! Emery is soooo adorable!!!

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable!! Happy 3 months to Emery (a little late). I hope she learns to start liking to shop soon, Devin was the same was you describe Teagun so I am thinking my next will not be so easy either.

Nikki said...

She has such amazing eyes. These are beautiful Jaidean.