My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cheesy Smiles

I have been trying to get a good smiling picture of Teagun all week. We all know he doesn't like to look at me when I pull out my camera, and he likes even less to smile at the camera. I've started trying to get him to copy me ("Do this" with a big cheesy grin on my face) and then snap a picture real quick. This is what I end up with...so apparently that doesn't work either! I can't wait for him to start hammin' it up for the camera!


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

The expression in that 2nd pic cracks me up!! Too cute!

Jennifer said...

Ha! This is exactly what I get when I ask for a smile. I agree with you I can't wait for the stage when they are excited to smile for the camera. Even with those cheesy smiles, they are still adorable pics. I love the first one.

About Me said...

So cute! He looks a lot like you in the 2nd picture!

Jaidean said...

lol, erin - thanks! :p~