My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 9, 2008

My Handsome Man

Seriously, I could just eat him up! He is so much fun and a day doesn't go by that he doesn't cease to amaze me (something new he has learned, funny things he says, whatever!). He is such a great big brother to Emery and just the sweetest little guy. I don't get to post pictures of him enough on here anymore (since he now chooses to run away from me instead!). I was able to capture these last week though.

20080530--84

20080530--83

9 comments:

Annie said...

He's so super cute! I forgot how much I missed that sweet face. Way cool t-shirt too, Teagun!

Gummy Mommy said...

Hey.. what a neat t-shirt.... !!
Teagun is such a handsome boy.. gonna be a heartbreaker!

Jami said...

love these!! what a handsome guy!

Miller Mommy said...

I love the smile!! He is just too cute!

Janice said...

Can I take him home with me??? :)

Kimberly said...

Good to see the little guy! He's growing up way too fast!

Ariel said...

These are wonderful! I guess as a Mom, you take what you can get sometimes, but these are precious...so darling!

Cori said...

he is so stinkin cute! You get the best shots.

Gummy Mommy said...

Jaidean.. wonder emailing me where you got that t-shirt?? I love it.. .and it's quite suiting since we live in the Bay Area..