My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Quick Update

Well, today is mine and Emery's first day home together. Trevor had to go back to work today! :( It was great having him around for the past two weeks - we never have that much time together anymore...or never will again probably for a long long time! She is so good. She is still sleeping a ton, so I am hoping I can still say she is a great baby when the constant sleeping stops. We had her 2 week check-up on Friday and she has grown an inch and gained a pound (she left the hospital at 6lb 8oz and now weighs 7lbs 8oz)...she is definitely a great eater, so that didn't suprise me much. I was going to attempt to go out and run errands with her today, but now it is already 2:30 and we have to go pick-up Teagun here in about 45 minutes, so I guess that isn't going to happen. I seriously don't know where the days go lately! Here are a few more newborn picture attempts that we did last week.






10 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful!!! And I love the new banner!!!

Tami said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the new banner and name!

Jami said...

I love that chair! Great banner. Maybe I'll get my butt in gear soon and make a new one. Addison has her 2 month check up on Wednesday. Time just flies by.

Jennifer said...

She is so cute.

I love the new banner!

Jennifer said...

She is so cute.

I love the new banner!

Kim Harms said...

Love the pictures and the new banner!!!

Kimberly said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK!! Love the pics of Emery on the chair! Do you have that super cool chair in your house? It's totally awesome!

Janice said...

That is the coolest chair! Your banner and title is awesome!

GummyMommy said...

Love love love the pics. The chair is Fabulous!! what a sweetie pie.. oooh.. Emery is just adorable!

Christina said...

I am one of Kristina's (baby Christofer) readers and occasionally visit your blog - congrats and love these pics!