My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://jaideanbakerphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Growing Up

way too fast. I downloaded these and then just kept looking at them on my computer screen thinking, "He is not that big. He is not that grown-up looking. Where is my baby?" I don't get to share him enough on here because he won't let me take his picture, but he saw me taking pictures of Emery here and said he wanted to touch the fence (hence the finger on the fence) for a picture too. Can't argue with that!

20081002-DSC_1048

20081002-DSC_1058 b&w

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

wow, yes he is THAT big!

Jami said...

I love that he is touching the fence! He is getting so big!!

Miller Mommy said...

Wow he really is growing up! What a little man he is turning into!!!

Shana-Lynn said...

He is getting BIG! I love the last one of him.

Jennifer said...

He is getting so big, I think the same think when I look at pictures of Devin...where does the time go?

GummyMommy said...

so handsome!!!

Anonymous said...

This gives me hope that one day we will have eye contact with Connor ;) LOVE these!!!